[blindkid] Seeking advice: blind daughter intentionally excluded from birthday party

melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Fri Oct 31 01:13:44 UTC 2008

Those are good points.  The gift can be a comversation starter about what
malaigo can do, and it possibly would give the other child's parents a chance to
express their concerns.  Lets hope that they are just concerned and don't know
about blindness, and they aren't ignorant people that don't want to change.

Regards,
Sincerely,
Melissa R. Green
Nobody said life would be easy.
They just promised it would be worth it.