[blindkid] Baseball question

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Apr 7 03:23:50 UTC 2009

WE used to play baseball with an oversized ball with a bell in it -- of
course, all of us were blind. I doubt this would satisfy your son's
baseball craving, however.

Some may criticize me for saying this but your son may have to learn
that some things in life come to an end. And even though he may not play
baseball anymore, he certainly can follow it on radio and television. I
relize that's not the same but one might as well make lemonade out of
lemons.

And there's always T-ball but I suspect that wouldn't grab him either.

Mike Freeman, President
NFB of Washington