[blindkid] Shopping Assistant

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Mon Dec 14 01:25:39 UTC 2009

Wow, what a small world.  I will certainly let Ollie know immediately.  I am
glad you kept his number, he has been and continues to be one of my mentors
and touchstones in this new life of mine.  I would so welcome speaking to
you and your son about thinking on your feet as it were so as to avert
people's reluctance to do what is only humane and appropriate when anyone
asks for guidance and assistance in areas where they are ill equipped to do
so for whatever the reason.  I went to sears' web site and as an alternative
he might investigate sites which provide shopping opportunities on line. If
he should come across any sites which are not as accessible as they should
be, let me know and I will add them to my hit list for inclusion in my
efforts to improve accessibility for all people of all abilities.  I wish
you and yours a happy and healthy holiday season. Peace.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.