[blindkid] Won't Roll Over

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 16:14:31 UTC 2009

Thank you all for the wonderful answers to this for this new mom! She found
us by a reference book in her county library and wrote the National Center
and Mrs. Maurer forwarded the letter to me! You never know how someone will
find us, and I am sure there are many like her who live rural and don't have
internet access still today! I will get all these responses to her!

Her daughter was six weeks preemie, is 7 months now, they found she was
blind about a month ago. LP likely from ONH. No pituitary tumors. Trying to
get her to Detroit! She is also in a state with a fantastic affiliate, and a
great parent seminar next month. The lack of internet need not be a barrier,
but oh how I wish she could be on the list. Smile.

Thank you all so very much-you are the greatest bunch there is!!!!

Carrie Gilmer, President
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind
NFB National Center: 410-659-9314
Home Phone: 763-784-8590
carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
www.nfb.org/nopbc