[blindkid] Jordan Is In!!

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 19:04:15 UTC 2009

Wow, I will share this with Aubrie. She loves her Spanish class and is
learning quite a lot. she has mentioned that she wants to become fluent in
it and she hasn't been sure if she could learn enough in school. I'm really
impressed with how much she already knows. I too took it in high school and
some in college as well but she knows a lot of things that I have forgotten
or never learned. What fun!

Bonnie