[blindkid] Bookshare - NIMAC News - a concern

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 19:43:16 UTC 2009

That is my question. I tried last year to get them to give Aubrie electronic
files for her BN for the books that did not have a lot of charts and graphs
but they said that it would not work with those files. consequently, when
she has homework in four or more classes, she has quite a number of volumes
to bring home especially when she changes volumes in the middle of an
assignment and has to bring both of them home.

Clarification would be great!
Bonnie