[blindkid] Help needed for presentation

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 14:58:49 UTC 2009

I have a 20 minute opportunity to speak to the parents of the children participating in the Regional Braille Challenge in Georgia. (Anyone on the list from
Georgia who would like to help, please e-mail me off list.) Anyway, I want to bring out the most significant things about the NOPBC than I can so that
we really can make an impact on the families in Georgia.

the question is: what would you tell the people and how would you do it?  Thanks in advance for your ideas.

Bonnie Lucas
770-992-0484
lucas.bonnie at gmail.com