[blindkid] Help needed for presentation

Brandy with Discovery Toys branlw at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 31 16:29:17 UTC 2009

Hi, I did this in Texas. I told a little about my journey as a blind person
through school and learning to read Braille. I talked about the importance
of Braille in my life and how it contributed to my success. I offered
information about the NFB and the parents division. The parents and kids
loved it. Bran

"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
Jeremy Irons

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Group Manager and Educational Consultant

Shop online any time!
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 231-8697

Let me know if I can help with any of the following:
* Starting your own Discovery Toys business
* Best buy bundles allow you to shop at a discount year round
* How you can earn toys for free
* Gift baskets for all ages
* Gift certificates
* Office setups and much more