[blindkid] Brian learns Braille with TACK-TILES

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 11:19:09 UTC 2009

Carly, thanks for sharing! We loved Tack-Tiles!!
I also love how you work with Brian, helping him discover and explore, and learn. Are you planning to become a TVI someday? You'd be terrific!

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Only FOUR weeks to go!
Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring me in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/fpobc