[blindkid] Brian learns Braille with TACK-TILES

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Mon Jun 8 11:23:13 UTC 2009

Carolynn this is such a great video! Your son is adorable and is clearly enjoying his new
learning toy! These tiles would be great at any age. Could you
please send the information on where to purchase them? I know several people who
would be interested including myself. Thanks so much for sharing!

Lenora J. Marten
FOPBC/NFBF-Parents President
bluegolfshoes at aol.com
904-777-5976