[blindkid] rooms for convention

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 20:31:58 UTC 2009

It looks like we are coming to convention after all! In addition, Winona's Braille teacher has agreed to come if we can get the funding for her to do so! I'm SO thrilled by this!

This late in the game, there are no rooms to be had, so we're looking for someone willing to share a room with Mrs. Brodie for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. We're also looking for a spot for Winona and myself for Thursday night (the floor is okay, too!). We have been offered a room for the rest of the week. And, of course, we'll pay for 1/2 the room for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

If you'll send your number off list, I'll be happy to call you about it.
Thanks so much!

 Debby Brackett
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Only TWO weeks to go!
Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring us in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/fpobc