[blindkid] mPower and connecting to the class computer

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 19:20:23 UTC 2009

We are trying to convince our TVI that she can connect the student's mPower to the classroom teacher's computer so that the teacher can see what the student is doing. She continues to deny that it is possible to do, even though I've seen it done in our own district by the other TVI. Can anyone tell me the name of the connector cord that is needed? Anything else that I can use as argument for it on Friday? The other TVI is not answering my emails, so I can't get the easy info from her.

Thanks!

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring me in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb