[blindkid] IEPs

EJ Buhrke ej_buhrke at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 26 19:02:45 UTC 2009

This list if filled with a lot of knowledge and that is why I'm asking these questions here?  My son's 3 yr re-evaluation and annual IEP are scheduled for Apr 24th and I'm gathering ideas to walk in with.  I'm interested in hearing about goals that you had or have for 4th graders. I realize each of our children are different and that IEPs are individualized, but in hearing about some of the goals out there for this age or grade level I hope to get some ideas for setting the bar high for him. The rest of the team can bring down the avg so I'm looking to get a couple in there that may not be attainable in just a year or that he can't meet over the summer. The sky is the limit for your ideas!  Thanks in advance for your input.

EJ