[blindkid] Question about fundraisers

Kieszak, Stephanie (CDC/CCEHIP/NCEH) sek7 at cdc.gov
Mon May 11 15:04:44 UTC 2009

The Georgia Organization of Parents of Blind Children (GOPBC) is going
to have a fund-raising booth at a car show on May 23rd in Canton, GA.
Can anyone offer suggestions on whom to approach for donations of
bottled waters and candy for us to sell?  I thought I remembered hearing
in the past that Wal-Mart would donate items but how do I specifically
go about arranging that?  Any suggestions would be appreciated! This is
the first time we're attempting this type of event so I'm very open to
any helpful advice people may have.
For anyone local who is interested in attending (OR VOLUNTEERING),
please e-mail me at president at gopbc.org for more details.
Thank you!
Sincerely,
Stephanie Kieszak-Holloway