[blindkid] NOPBC/FL Candidate

Doreen doreenproverbs3 at bellsouth.net
Mon May 11 23:31:54 UTC 2009

Leah
I would love to hear from parents. Like I said, we have not had many
opportunities to talk to other parents -- just the few parents who were
at Camp Achievement, and at that time, we weren't even in Part C, let
alone Part B with IEP's. I am speaking from what I thought would have
helped me at the IEP table at all of my meetings (but that is also hind
sight!).

Doreen