[blindkid] Conformer question?

Kathy B burgawicki at yahoo.com
Thu May 14 17:37:00 UTC 2009

Hi.
My daughter is totally blind as well. She has had conformers for almost 2 yrs now if not longer.  I strongly recommend them. W/o them her eyes are sunken in and very small.  She bone structure would be very underdeveloped if she didn't have them.  The eyes look real and she has never shown any signs of being in pain or having discomfort from them.  I hope this helps.