[blindkid] Conformer question?

DrV icdx at earthlink.net
Thu May 14 04:55:22 UTC 2009

Hi Laurie,
Both my kids have conformers.
We have had bad ones & now have good ones.
If done properly, they are painted to look very natural to the point that it
can be hard to tell they are not real.
The conformers also stimulate the bones in the face to grow proportionally &
normally.
While we have had struggles along the way, I am very glad my kids have them
& feel it is absolutely a good idea.
If you are not happy with the good oculist, look for another one - they are
not all the same.
Best wishes,
Eric V