[blindkid] [Bulk] O&M question

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 18 19:13:36 UTC 2009

Wow this is crazy! Your daughter should be getting much more time with the
teacher, and they should be exploring the whole school. She should be using
her cane to move about the school with her class. There are many things they
can do to make it more meaning ful and fun. Bran
Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 231-8697