[blindkid] CBS news

Jason Fayre jfayre at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 16:20:17 UTC 2009

The article and news piece are about our adoption of a blind child
from an orphanage in India.
People does not do on-line versions of these pieces, unfortunately.  I
will have an electronic copy, but I need to be careful about how I
distribute it.
The Radio Reading service of Los Angeles records People Magazine.
There will be a podcast of that later this week.