[blindkid] CBS news

Sherry DeFrancesco sdefrancesco at optonline.net
Mon Oct 26 17:22:49 UTC 2009

Hello listers,

My husband and I are in the process of moving forward to adopt a little girl
from India who is blind. We too are blind and concerned that the judge who
makes the final decision in India will refuse us based on our blindness. If
you would not mind, could I contact you off list or via telephone to hear
about your experience with your adoption?

Thanks very much.

Sherry DeFrancesco
Westchester County, New York
Email: SDeFrancesco at optonline.net