[blindkid] Diagonal VS touch technique

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Thu Oct 29 13:04:28 UTC 2009

As a new member to the blind community, in a nut shell, the nfb is and
organization of the blind for the blind and by the blind. The afb while a
great organization, is for the blind.  I see one as a charitable
organization and the other as a rights based civic minded entity aimed at
empowering the blind and defining our blindness as a characteristic  rather
then as a disability. I am very able without a doubt, but put up emotional
and physical barriers and anyone would be "dis"abled. I mean how effective
would a Caucasian  male be at running and heading up the naacp? Or a muslum
heading up Hadassah? Then there is the acb which is as I understand it more
rooted in legislation and policy making, yet all have a hand in that for
sure.  Take a look at each of their mission statements and see what you
think. Peace

Albert J. Rizzi
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.