[blindkid] School psych & educational evaluations

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Wed Sep 23 00:16:19 UTC 2009

I might put the question not so much in terms of how Hank's vision
could be affecting his ability, but more in terms of was it
appropropriate to give the test to a legally blind student.  Were
adaptations made?  If so, were they made by someone with expertise
both in visual impairment and in testing?  Was the test normed on
legally blind children (ha)?

Carol

Carol Castellano, President
973-377-0976