[blindkid] Welcome and Congrats!

Jan Wright jan.wrightfamily5 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 19:34:37 UTC 2010

Hi Gerardo,
I, too, am a blind member of the list.
There are both blind parents, parents of blind children and those in between on the list.
Experiences are always encouraged!
Can't wait to hear yours and please never worry about your English.
Actually, it was quite understandable!!!

Carol, you must be on Cloud 9. I have yet to meet Serena, but am so proud that she is achieving so much.
Woohoo!

Jan

Check out my written articles and comment at:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/487125/jan_wright.html
"Bonds of the Heart should never be broken!"
"Dil kay rishton kay bandhan kabhi naheen tootnay chahiay hain!" -- Urdu translation