[blindkid] Greetings! and am I welcome?

Nelly Gamino gnelly at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 06:02:06 UTC 2010

Gerardo,

bienvenido.. welcome. Through this list you will find lots of information and will be able to share as much as you want. I am a parent of blind child. He is 8 now. His name is Alexander Gamino, both my husband and I are from Mexico, but live in Chicago. I have family in Mexico and hope to visit soon.  I look forward t hear your stories as it is always good to hear it another point of view.

Noelia (Nelly) Gamino