[blindkid] Referring to name versus saying I want was greetings

Susan Harper sueharper at firstchurchgriswold.org
Tue Apr 6 12:08:18 UTC 2010

We view these activities as something that gives us a window into Vinnie's
thought process, which allows us to realize how bright he is.  It allows us
a means to communicate and it is such a joy to hear him make requests for
himself, as we encourage independence.  I appreciate the suggestions and
will give it a try.  Thanks for the insight.
Blessings,
Sue H.