[blindkid] timed math facts

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 00:27:26 UTC 2010

When Winona was learning facts, we did them orally. It is a different medium, and we felt the important thing was learning them, not being able to write them fast. We always try to get to the meat of the subject, "what are the kids expected to learn from this activity?"

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/winona.brackett