[blindkid] Canes and amusement park rides?

Carter Holzhouser aaronbrownrigg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 15:11:58 UTC 2010

Most amusement parks have a place with cubbies for shoes, back packs,
hats and anything else you don't want to take on the ride. They are
usually near where you get off of the ride, so not everyone has access
to your things. Also, the attendants that make sure you are securely
in the ride can take things for you, and I am sure they would be happy
to hold on to his cane for the ride. Sometimes I have held on to
things- like flip flops or sunglasses, and I spent the whole ride
concentrating on not letting go of them, and didn't have as much fun
on the ride!

Have fun!

http://seenfromtheheart.blogspot.com/