[blindkid] Kids and Technology

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Feb 19 18:22:43 UTC 2010

Well, it looks like I opened up multiple cans of worms when I asked
about technology for young kids.  We have had some good discussion
here, and some good ideas -- however, we have also wandered from the
primary intent of the list too.  And ... so no body thinks I am
picking on them personally, I am a part of this too.

This list is sponsored by NFB's Parents of Blind Children
division.  That division is primarily made up of sighted parents with
blind children.  We also have, on the list some blind parents, and
some other blind persons who are here to learn and to
contribute.  However, in the past day I am afraid the conversation by
and among blind persons has come to dominate the list.  We have
probably discussed this one to death, so I ask everybody to move on
and drop the slate and stylus stuff!

David Andrews, List Owner