[blindkid] Mountbatten Brailler

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Jan 22 03:41:12 UTC 2010

Actually the Mountbatten has been around since early 90's, I think I
reviewed it in 1993 in the Monitor calling it a "braille writer
designed by a committee."  It does have its uses, and can be a good
bridge between a sighted teacher and a Braille using student.  There
are other uses you can hook up a regular keyboard, so someone who
didn't know Braille could type on it and produce simple braille notes etc.

Dave