[blindkid] music camps

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Sat Jan 23 14:01:46 UTC 2010

The light house international in nyc has a great musical program. They have
a brailler which translate s scores and compositions  into braille. Perhaps
reaching out to them might be a good idea. write me off line and I will get
you the contact info for the people at the music department  there. They
might be able to advise you on braillers so your daughter could read her own
music and get ready for her performances independently and at her own tempo
as it were!

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.