[blindkid] music camps

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 00:43:59 UTC 2010

Carol, I think your idea of inservice for high school teachers is an
excellent idea. the trick will be to find a time when most of them can come.
They have cut out any extra time for teachers to do these kinds of things.
The teachers have almost no time before school starts and the high school
teachers who come for Aubrie's IEP at the end of Feb. will be there for only
an hour. Could you think of some ideas of what you might suggest could and
should be included in such an inservice? It would be the kind of thing where
you would want absolutely every minute to count and having the perfect
handouts would be very important.

Bonnie