[blindkid] any braille labeler to recommend?

Marie empwrn at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 2 03:40:30 UTC 2010

I purchased one that I really like from the Braille Superstore online. Google Braille Superstore and look for the labeler.

Marie (mother of Jack born May 2005)
See glimpses of life with my determined son who is developing in his own way at his own time at http://allaccesspasstojack.blogspot.com

From: Alison Stephens <amspencer at yahoo.com>
Sender: blindkid-bounces at nfbnet.org
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 19:06:29
To: <blindkid at NFBnet.org>
Subject: [blindkid] any braille labeler to recommend?

I want to buy a braille labeller to label some of my toddler's alphabet toys and to label things in the house in the future.  I have found the Reizen 350 braille labeler, but all four of its reviews on amazon.com criticized the poor quality of the labeler.  I haven't found any alternatives except a 3M labeler which may not be made anymore.  I'm hesitant to buy it based on the reviews, but will buy it if I can't find an alternative.

Does anyone know of a good labeler?

Thanks!
Alison