[blindkid] any braille labeler to recommend?

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Fri Jul 2 12:21:51 UTC 2010

If you run out of options, I know a gentleman in nyc who sells refurbished
braillers that are wonderful. Why not just get a brailler to use for all
your needs, ;labeling, and your Childs education too. If you are interested
let me know. He has many for sale from 200 to 350 each.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.