[blindkid] alternative parenting guide

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Jul 20 03:48:55 UTC 2010

MMM ... is Sherry asking about parenting a blind child or about parenting a
child as a blind person? If the latter, I don't see much difference from
parenting as a sighted person. If the former, just love the heck out of the
blind child, show him/her as many things as s/he can stand (hands-on) and
describe everything.

You'd be surprised how much comes out not much different from parenting
other kids.

Mike