[blindkid] Brailling options

Marie empwrn at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 23 15:30:22 UTC 2010

Thank you Carlton. I certainly am enjoying learning braille with Jack and
look forward to the days that we so easily pass our notes back and forth. :)

Have you actually learned to read braille exclusively by fingers or do you
still do it by sight. I currently very very very slowly make things out by
sight....

Marie (mother of Jack, born May 2005)
Check out our blog at http://www.allaccesspasstojack.blogspot.com for
glimpses into our busy life with a boy who is busy growing and developing in
his own way in his own time