[blindkid] Caution--another Mama brag!

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 11 16:02:27 UTC 2010

Congratulations to both of you!!! Now for the next chapter of her education.
It is so wonderful to watch all of these kids grow up! Seems like I was just
answering your questions on how to teach her Braille, and now you have a
child earning all sorts of awards. What ever happened with the band problem?

Bran

"Families that play together learn together!"
Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Leader
Check out our new spring line perfect for spring time learning and Easter
baskets and more...
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Discovery Toys wants to be a part of your family's learning success and here
are a few ways we can help:
* Join my team and recieve 18 award winning products for $125
* Host a fun get together with friends and earn free Educational products,
* Purchase award winning educational materials on my webpage,
* Purchase or get free gift baskets for children of all ages