[blindkid] never stands still

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 16 05:04:16 UTC 2010

It looks like a large doughnut and the child sits rolled up in the whole of
the doughnut and then can be rolled. I've never seen a blow up one before,
and I'd love one as I don't have room for the ones mate of fome and vinal.

"Families that play together learn together!"
Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Leader
Check out our new spring line perfect for spring time learning and Easter
baskets and more...
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Discovery Toys wants to be a part of your family's learning success and here
are a few ways we can help:
* Join my team and recieve 18 award winning products for $125
* Host a fun get together with friends and earn free Educational products,
* Purchase award winning educational materials on my webpage,
* Purchase or get free gift baskets for children of all ages