[blindkid] never stands still

Heather craney07 at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jun 16 03:23:52 UTC 2010

Blow up wheel thinggy that a child can be rolled or rocked in?  I googled
around and couldn't figure out exactly what you meant.  Could you share a
brand or product name?  Jeremy loves being spun and chugged and slanted
around the house in the laundry basket and to roll down my sloped tharapy
pillow, so I think he would really enjoy such a toy.