[blindkid] Questions about rulers and perpetual calendars

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Nov 2 20:21:36 UTC 2010

I think that I saw a ruler on the American Printing House site that had divisions every half centimeter, which is just a little wider than an eighth of an inch.
Since a half a centimeter is five milometers, it is a little arder to know what could be estimated.  I didn't do a thorough search, though, and one might check
some of the other sites that have specialized products.  Perhaps the Royal National Institute for the Blind in the United Kingdom might have additional rulers,
and I believe they sell to North America now.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 18:19:52 +0000, rholloway at gopbc.org wrote:

>Steve,

>The half-way estimate makes a lot of sense. What about metric units? (What is typical?) Clearly one could go smaller than cm with metric rulers. How do
you measure / estimate down to mm?