[blindkid] What should my legally blind fine motor impaired child be doing when

dhammelia at aol.com dhammelia at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 16:01:33 UTC 2010

Wiki sticks are useful too.  They are like pipe cleaners but are sticky so they can be shaped to outline a picture so you can color in it.

A screen board also works for coloring.  That is simply a board with window screen attached.  You place the paper on it and when you color you can feel where you have colored.

You can combine these to let the person know the outline and also that they have colored.

Dave Hammel