[blindkid] Raised line drawing

amydarlington at comcast.net amydarlington at comcast.net
Thu Apr 7 01:04:29 UTC 2011

Hi Allison,

I was at a rummage sale tonight and happened upon another kind of drawing toy that might be fun for your son. It's called Cordz. Basically it's a set of colored cords and a large velcro base. You put the cords in a "pen" and then the kids draw with the pen just like with crayon. Except it makes raised drawings. It comes with stencils and other 3D things to decorate the drawings. When you are done you just take the cords off and can start over.

I also really like the idea of crayons on a screen base, it probably would give nice auditory and tactile feedback.

Amy Darlington