[blindkid] Raised line drawing

Nancy Krumaker nancykrumaker at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 11:05:16 UTC 2011

You can buy Quick Draw Paper from the American Printing house for the blind  at
WWW.APH.ORG. Our 7 year old VI granddaughter uses it to color on, She likes it.
The markers make a raised lined on the special paper. We recommend it for all
ages.  We also have the screen. She loves to feel fingerpaint too. we tape large
paper on the wall and she loves to paint and makes beautiful Art for us.