[blindkid] old LP and braille

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 05:21:01 UTC 2011

Hi Gail,

I met Irene when living in Atlanta. She is a wonderful woman from Kenya who
has truly worked to help get Braille books for children at the blind school
in Kenya. Here is a link to Irene's blog:
http://www.inableus.blogspot.com/ya
You can email her at
irene at ourreadingspaces.org
Not positive that this is still the correct email but I'm sure there will be
one somewhere. I know they would appreciate the textbooks.
Good luck.