[blindkid] Music Technology for the Blind & Low Vision: Dancing Dots in Hartford, Connecticut, May 20, 2011 [cross-posted]

Bill billlist1 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 30 17:33:48 UTC 2011

On Friday, May 20, Dancing Dots  will be at the New England Assistive
Technology Center to show you our latest accessible music technology
including The Lime Lighter low vision magnification device.  We look forward
to meeting up with those of you from that part of the world.  Here's a copy
of the announcement from the NEAT Center:

The NEAT Center at Oak Hill

Presents:

"Vision Open House"

Friday, May 20, 2011
11:00 AM to 2:00 PM

Learn about the latest equipment and services currently available for

 People who are blind or visually impaired.
Representatives from several leading manufacturers and service providers
will be available to provide hands on product overview and to answer
questions.

We invite you to be part of this wonderful day of product demonstration and
information

The NEAT Center at Oak Hill: 33 Coventry Street, Hartford, CT  06112
860-243-2869      860-286-3111 fax     860-286-3113 TTY
info at neatmarketplace.org
www.neatmarketplace.org

We look forward to seeing you on May 20, 2011!

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
Founder and President of Dancing Dots since 1992 www.DancingDots.com