[blindkid] Karen in SA

lucy gingerlocket at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 14:37:10 UTC 2011

HI Karen,
I'm not sure how I can help you as I haven't dealt with leg braces before. I'll tell you, I'm truly SICKENED by the way the Medical Aide said what's the point he's blind anyway!! Anyway, feel free to email me gingerlocket at hotmail.com
I have to bring my daughter to a long Endocrine appt today. So, I will catch up soon. We are facing a hormone that does work, but in excess!! One thing I don't know is the meds. you have. They must be the same but with different names. My daughter does eat with her cortico-steroids, but not with her thyroid med right away.. But over the years her body has adjusted to the doses and she has labs every 3-6 months to check levels.
Definitely drop me an email and I'll try and look things up. I will also ask our Endo today what is going on with SA, and how to get things moving!!!
Take care,
Lucy