[blindkid] New Books & Free Books from Seedlings Braille Books

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Fri Feb 25 13:56:18 UTC 2011

I am hoping that this is not to odd of a question. But when going to the
site I am wanting to buy books for my sighted nieces and nephews, to
introduce braille to them as well as to reinforce their  independent
reading skills. I am interested in opening their minds, as I am totally
blind, I am needing to know if the toddler or books for toddler thru say 9
years old have pictures, print and braille. sorry to ask such an obvious
question, but I want my family to understand there are many ways to read and
write and this is one wonderful way to bridge that divide and come together
to break down barriers. Braille is not just something for the blind, at
least that is what I think. Thanks in advance for your help.
Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.