[blindkid] Convention hotel...make your ressies!

holly miller hollym12 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 20:32:02 UTC 2011

I just got around to making my reservation.
The hotel is sold out on Friday July 1st but the rooms were available Sat to
Sat still.  Since NOPBC stuff starts on Saturday, I know a lot of people are
planning to arrive on Friday.
They did have a waiting list that I was put on for Friday, I had to ask
about it though.

I'm actually arriving on Wednesday and visiting my sister in Clearwater for
2 days.  I could stay with her Friday night too and get up reaaaaallly early
on Saturday but I might look for a convenient hotel for Friday instead.
Anyone make any plans yet?

Holly