[blindkid] New Technologies & Web-Based Education - How New Guidelines Impact Our Kids

DrV icdx at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 21 03:58:44 UTC 2011

Thanks Pat.
I want to meet with our new regional SELPA/LEA director, & would like to
better understand this before then.
Is the message getting to those at the top? (District superintendents &
school principals?) If so how?
How effectively is this filtering down to the classroom teachers?
I wonder how many of the above have really even heard of it - if not, that
is a real problem.
Is this a "feel good" policy statement, or real policy that will be
respected - like say wheelchair accessibility which is taken more
seriously.
Eric