[blindkid] blind vs deaf population

Pat Renfranz dblair2525 at msn.com
Fri Jun 17 17:08:26 UTC 2011

Try the Cornell Disability stats website; you can search the database for
the specific info you are looking for. The US Census Bureau also has
depressing statistics on employment levels for specific disabilities for
21-64 years of age.

 http://www.ilr.cornell.edu/edi/disabilitystatistics/index.cfm

http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/disability/disability.html

Good luck,