[blindkid] New Family

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Mon Jun 27 15:08:49 UTC 2011

I would think, especially at that age he would rapidly learn his new language. The key difference with young blind kids is getting things into their hands as you give names to them for the child. Also, assuming he will be a braille reader, get braille labels on LOTS of things so that he will "see" the braille as sighted kids see print in a great many places. It makes them curious, weather print braille. They learn the actual meaning of these things later, right?